[ad_1]
Gurugram: A total of 14 families have not yet vacated their flats in two towers of Gurugram. Chintel Paradiso Both the buildings were declared “unfit for habitation” despite repeated orders by the district administration to do so and an IIT report.
district town planner Manish Yadav On Monday visited the Sector 109 society – where two residents were killed in the collapse of five living rooms last year – and again appealed to the families to vacate their flats in towers E and F.
According to a structural audit report prepared by ” IIT-DelhiBoth these towers have been declared unsafe. After inspecting the society, I asked the families to vacate the flats as soon as possible. The developer has also been directed to expedite the settlement process and complete the settlement with the flat owners.”
Before leaving, the officer warned the flat owners that if the building is not vacated at the earliest, action would be taken against them under the Disaster Management Act. Some flat owners said that the developer – Chintels India – The one time transfer fee was yet to be paid. Yadav later told TOI that the builder was asked to make the payment early.
In Towers D, E and F, 82 flat owners have accepted compensation at the rate of Rs 6,500 per sq ft to vacate the premises. They will also be refunded the stamp duty and the cost of internal work done in their flat after valuation.
Officials said 20 flats belonging to NRIs were locked, stalling the assessment of the cost of their internal works.
Yadav said that the flat owners have been asked to open their flats within a week, failing which their compensation amount may be affected. There are a total of 116 flats which are to be inspected for interior design. So far 96 flats have been evaluated. After the evaluation, its report will be submitted to the city planner’s office. Chintel will then be asked to pay the residents accordingly.
“The evaluation of all the three towers should be done in the next two weeks. Around 20 flats are locked. The management has been asked to open the flats in a week so that they can be evaluated. If this is not done, they will There will be no flat assessment,” Yadav said.
Meanwhile, the district administration has decided to lift the ban on registry of other properties. Chintels India, The decision, officials said, was communicated to all tehsildars and would help the developer arrange funds to settle the claims of Paradiso residents.
[ad_2]
Source link
