No multipoint connection yet, power cut for 7 hours…, Real Estate News, ET Real Estate

[ad_1]

Still no multipoint connection, power cut at AIMS Angel Golf Avenue 2 for seven hours

NoidaResident of :: Aims Angel Golf Avenue 2In Sector 75, on Friday, the Electricity Department has given a shock due to the disconnection of the electricity of the society formed by the Electricity Department. Aims RG Promoters Pvt Ltd around 10 am.

This step has been taken after the builder did not comply with the instructions of the UP Electricity Regulatory Commission dated 31 March.UPERC), seeking conversion to multipoint connections or deciding to retain single point connections with the consent of 51% of residents.

“We issued two notices to the builder between October and November for non-compliance of the UPERC order,” said Shivam Tripathi, executive engineer of Paschimanchal Vidyut Vitran Nigam Limited (PVVNL). The electricity department then issued another notice to the builder on December 6, warning of disconnection, but reportedly received no response. Later, a verbal communication on 14 December informed of a power cut for 16 December. “Only after that we cut off the supply,” Tripathi said.

After a seven-hour cut on Friday, power was restored to the society after the builder assured the electricity department that he would provide information about “what the residents prefer”. “Power department officials resumed supply by evening on the condition that it would get the consent letter (for one of the options) within two to three days. We are working on compliance of the order,” said builder representative Kapil Garg.

Garg told TOI that there was no prior information about the power cut on Friday. “However, we started providing electricity through power backup and made adequate arrangements to meet the requirements of the residents,” he said.

The residents claimed that neither the builder nor the electricity department informed them about the warning notice. VK Gupta, a resident, said, “The power cut started around 10 am on Friday, after which we contacted our local sub-divisional officer Ram Murat and he told us about the incidents.”

Gupta said that 150 flat owners had earlier submitted their consent letter for multipoint connection in September-October 2021 and deposited the prescribed fee. But the electricity department refunded those charges by asking to submit the details online. “Some residents tried to do so, but they got messages that the ad-hoc AoA has given consent for single point connection,” Gupta said. Without a registered AoA, the builder controls the maintenance and other facilities, he said.

“The way the electricity department cut off the supply without any notice, it caused problems to the families. People working from home and school children faced problems,” said Gupta.



[ad_2]

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *