[ad_1]
New Delhi: Delhi Development Authority ,D.D.A) started the demolition drive in a phased manner landless camp On Tuesday, after removing all the structures from where the Jhuggi-Jhopri (JJ) residents have already shifted to their allotted flats.
“The demolition has been done after giving due notice and making a public announcement under the Delhi Slum and Jhuggi Jhopri Rehabilitation and Resettlement Policy, 2015 of the Delhi Urban Shelter Improvement Board,” an official said.
All eligible 1,862 JJ residents landless camp Flats have been allotted in Project A-14, Kalkaji Extension. Officials said that so far, 1,200 eligible JJ residents have shifted to their allotted flats.
“Proposes to resettle eligible residents of nearby JJ clusters JJ Colonies Landless Camps in an ‘in-situ’ manner after developing the land beneath the structures. Therefore, it is imperative that the landless camp is expeditiously vacated to enable resettlement of the other two JJ groups with all basic urban amenities and facilities.”
A-14, Kalkaji Extension, D.D.A To relocate the eligible JJ residents of the landless camp, EWS flats have been constructed on 10.75 hectares of land at a project cost of Rs 345 crore. Against the cost of around Rs 15 lakh for the allotted flat, the beneficiaries had to pay Rs 1.1 lakh.
[ad_2]
Source link
