[ad_1]
GurugramIn a move that is likely to speed up the process of compensation for flat owners of towers D, E and F of Chintels Paradiso, the panel constituted to discuss issues related to these three buildings has taken up the registry of properties owned by the developer. The ban has been lifted. ,
the creator, Chintels IndiaThe company had earlier claimed that it was facing shortage of funds as it has been paying rent to the affected flat owners of Sector 109 society for several months.
Last year on February 20, Deputy Commissioner Dr. Nishant Yadav It had ordered that registration of sale documents of all projects of the developer be stayed till further notice after two residents were killed in a cave-in of five flats in Paradiso. Other projects of the developer include chintels peace, Chintels Corporate Park, Sobha City, international city and ATS Cocoon.
In a letter to Yadav last year, the developer had claimed that its cash flow has completely dried up due to an “unreasonable” freeze on registration of its properties, which is affecting its ability to make any definite financial commitments. . In his letter, the developer said that he would be unable to continue paying rent to the shifted families, which cost him more than Rs 20 lakh per month.
In a recent meeting, the panel headed by Yadav discussed the matter with senior officials of DTCP and police. According to the minutes of the meeting, the developer requested to cancel the ban as he has given his consent to the compensation proposal of the district administration and is ready to execute the same within the time frame set by the authorities.
the creator, Chintels India, recently made what it claimed to be a “final offer” to the residents of these three towers to opt for compensation or get their flats repaired or reconstructed. If a homeowner opts for the flat buyback option, Chintels will pay the cost of the flat (Rs 6,500/sq ft), and refund the stamp duty along with the cost of interior work done to the house. For reconstruction, it has asked flat owners to pay Rs 1,000 per sq ft, some of which have opposed it.
Later in the meeting, the panel directed the authorities that the residents of towers E and F of the society vacate the premises immediately, as the structures are unfit for habitation. “The panel chairman also directed the district town planner (enforcement) to pass a work order for valuation of the interiors of the flats in these two towers,” an official said.
Meanwhile, residents said the authorities should allow the registries till the developer collects the required amount to pay compensation and rent to the affected flat owners.
A spokesperson for the developer said: “We are grateful to the authorities, who have finally accepted our request and lifted the ban on the registry of our projects. Now all parties will benefit as we look forward to fulfilling our commitments of the buyback offer.” Will be able to.” We also thank our customers, who stood by us during these difficult times.
[ad_2]
Source link
