[ad_1]
GurugramThe district administration on Monday issued a notice asking residents to vacate towers E and F. Chintel Paradiso Months after the society declared two towers here unsafe within 15 days. District Magistrate and Chairman of District Disaster Management Authority Nishant Kumar Yadav issued the order under sections of the Disaster Management Act and Section 144 of the CrPC (prohibition of assembly of four or more people in a specified area).
In his order, Yadav noted that a structural audit report submitted by a team from IIT Delhi on January 29 had declassified Towers E and F. Chintel Paradiso as unsafe.
Based on the report, the developer was directed to vacate the flat.
The two towers of the society, where two people died after the partial collapse of tower D last year, were declared unsafe by the authorities in February.
IIT-Delhi had earlier declared Tower D unsafe in its inspection report released in November 2022, the assessment report of which was shared with the residents of the tower and the developer for the settlement process.
On April 28, the developer informed the administration through an email that some flat owners have not vacated the flats despite repeated requests.
District Town Planner (Enforcement) Manish Yadav has been appointed as the nodal officer for the implementation of the order and getting the flats vacated under his supervision.
This is the fourth time that Yadav has ordered vacation of flats after IIT Delhi’s structural audit report declared the towers unfit for habitation.
“An order has been issued under sections of the Disaster Management Act and section 144 of the CrPC keeping in view the safety of the residents,” Yadav said.
“If anyone is found guilty of disobeying the orders issued, action will be taken under IPC section 188 (disobedience to order duly promulgated by public servant) and sections 51 to 60 of the Disaster Management Act, 2005 and other applicable legal provisions Will go.” He said.
[ad_2]
Source link
