CBI takes over the investigation of the Chintels Paradiso collapse; Developer Booked, Real Estate News, ET Real Estate

[ad_1]

    file photo
file photo

New Delhi: The CBI FIR lodged against Ashok Salomon on Tuesday Chintels Group and took over the investigation of the partial collapse of Chintel Paradiso in the apartment complex Gurugram Authorities said two women were murdered last year.

Haryana He said the government had transferred the case to the CBI on July 18, 2022, which the Center had transferred to the CBI on December 29 last year.

As per procedure, the CBI took over the investigation of the FIR lodged by the Haryana Police.

On February 10 last year, two women were killed when the floor of their sixth-floor apartment in Tower D in Chintels Paradiso in Sector 109 collapsed, causing the ceilings and floors to collapse straight down to the first floor.

There are 50 flats in this 18-storey tower.

Rekha Bhardwaj and Sunita Srivastava were killed in this incident. While her husband, AK Srivastava, an IRS officer and managing director of the Central Warehousing Corporation, suffered serious injuries. He could be pulled out of the debris only after 16 hours of effort by the NDRF team.

Local police had said after the fall that at one point, rescuers considered amputating one of his legs to extricate him, but somehow managed to pull him out.

On the complaint of Rekha’s husband Rajesh Bhardwaj, an FIR was lodged against Ashok Solomon, the then managing director of the realty firm, under IPC sections including culpable homicide not amounting to murder (304-A) and cheating (420).

The incident took place when renovation work was going on in the drawing room of the sixth floor flat.



[ad_2]

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *